The Membership Consultant is responsible for selling memberships to qualified prospects to meet or exceed personal monthly goals and team goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and manage all tours and sales.
- Demonstrate an understanding of product knowledge including general exercise knowledge and equipment/programming availability.
- Develop and maintain a prospect lead generation system for potential members by telemarketing, outside cold calling, club guest passes, walk-ins, and member referrals while maintaining a prospect lead follow-up system.
- Execute membership promotions throughout the year with advertising, telephone calls, mailers, tracking statistics and sending out welcome letters and new member packets working through Member Sales Manager.
- Partner with the Membership team to provide outstanding customer service by responding to all membership inquiries and concerns.
- Keep accurate membership statistics and prepare monthly reports.
- Monitor monthly performance compared to budget and adjust activities accordingly.
- Participate in staff meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Must have professional image, assertive and energetic personality.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with a strong desire to sell.
- Minimum of one-year sales experience including business to business sales and/or cold calling.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule to include weekend and evening hours.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Danya Kornblum at [email protected].