Case Manager – Disability Services
Jewish Family Service of St. Paul
The purpose of the position is to provide comprehensive case management services for disabled adults residing in the community. Typical case load involves serving individuals with multiple diagnoses including complex psychiatric diagnoses and physical disabilities. This position requires meeting Disability Service program requirements as outlined by Ramsey County Human Services and Jewish Family Service. This position also involves outreach and participation/collaboration with the Jewish community and beyond.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Case management for assigned clients.
- Complete initial psychosocial assessment (and annual reassessments) conducted in clients’ homes to discuss and identify what is important to an individual and what is important for an individual’s health and safety. This includes exploring strengths, areas where support is needed, wants, needs, and goals.
- Create unique care plan based on assessment/reassessment. Identify needs, goals and interventions. Update care plan as needed based on observation and conversation.
- Coordinate and manage interventions as outlined in the collaborative care plan
- Include the family/others from the client’s support system in the development and ongoing implementation of the plan, and update care plan as needed based on observation/conversation.
- Ensure that HIPAA, release of information forms, etc. are completed and signed as required.
- Make referrals to other agencies (formal and informal) as appropriate.
- Assist with transitions including hospitalizations, rehabilitation and nursing home placements
- Complete timely and accurate documentation.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Work or RN, current license is necessary.
- At least two years of supervised experience in community case management, experience with disability service programs preferred.
- Experience working with clients with complex mental and physical health conditions necessary.
- Knowledge of county programs and community based services preferred.
- Familiarity with the Jewish religion, community and culture is a plus.
- Able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle to use for agency business
Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, vacation and sick time and holiday pay.
How To Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to Anna Fowler, Disability Services Manager at [email protected]