We’re right in the middle of the Honeymoon Israel application cycle, so there’s no better time to come learn about Honeymoon Israel and all of the fun that comes with it! Here’s 5 reasons why you should make sure you don’t miss out.
- Free beer at a cool brewery – It’s finally spring, so it is time to get out of the house and start to enjoy outdoor patios and breweries. Even if you’ve been to either LynLake or Bad Weather before, they are always trying out new brews, so you won’t want to miss out.
- Come meet Michael Wise – Wise is the founder and Co-CEO of Honeymoon Israel, and this is a perfect chance to have all your questions answered.
- Meet new people – Part of the reason Honeymoon Israel is so cool is that it provides folks an opportunity to meet other local couples outside of the typical Jewish spaces (i.e. synagogues, the JCCs, etc.).
- Israeli Snacks – Have you ever eaten Bamba? Bissli? You haven’t?! Then you gotta come try some of these out for yourself! You have?! Then come on by for a taste of nostalgia.
- There’s TWO chances to get this info and enjoy the free beer (5/14 & 5/15) – so there’s no excuse for missing out. Be sure to join us to learn how you can travel to Israel with the one you love!
May 14 @ 6 – 8 p.m. – Lynlake Brewery (2934 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis)
May 15 @ 6 – 8 p.m. – Bad Weather Brewing (414 7th St W, St Paul)
RSVP for both sessions by clicking here! Reach out to Charley at [email protected] with any questions.
- The first Honeymoon Israel MSP trip will take place from November 29- December 9, 2018.
- The application cycle is NOW OPEN and the deadline is May 23rd, so be sure to apply now!
- For more information about Honeymoon Israel and/or eligibility criteria, please follow this link.