This is a guest post by Barb Adelman, the Young Leadership Campaign Associate for the Minneapolis Jewish Federation. She is very excited to show off her G-T-L progress at the 3rd Annual Young Leadership Jewlicious Bat Mitzvah on Saturday, November 6th from 8:00-Midnight at the Uptown VFW. For more info, please contact Barb at [email protected] or (952) 417-2347
- You have been desperately wanting to show off all of the fist-pumping you’ve been practicing at home.
- Conveniently timed to allow you to use your Snooki, J-Woww or the Situation Halloween costume again without having to worry about cleanliness, like the smush room or Angelina.
- You’re a fundraising juicehead and you love the idea of being involved in an organization that raises and distributes millions of dollars to more than 50 partner agencies and programs in 66 countries.
- What’s the only thing better than being Pauly D, Sammi Sweetheart or Vinny on Saturday night? Not being Pauly D, Sammi Sweetheart or Vinny on Sunday morning.
- You may actually have a real job, but you still love to GTL! Tons of giveaways for all of your Gym, Tan and Laundry needs, thanks to sponsors Anytime Fitness, Palm Beach Tan, Sa Bel Salon and US Cleaners.
- Location, location, location – the Uptown VFW is conveniently located for all of the Twin Cities Jewfolk, and compared to South Beach prices, you’re getting 4-for-1s!
- Your $25 minimum gift to the 2011 Annual Campaign not only gets you into the event and gets you a free drink; your gift will provide three meals to a senior who is homebound. Just like family dinner, but without the fighting.
- You can finally use that Bump-It you secretly bought from an informercial last year.
- With palm trees, beach balls, glow sticks and baby pools at the Uptown VFW, you’ll hardly recognize it; like Pauly D after he dives into a pool.
- Jewish girls in tight leopard prints and Jewish guys in unbuttoned shirts, need we say more?
(Photo: Vintage Fairytale)
I may be biased, but after reading this Top 10 List I will ABSOLUTELY be attending this event!
I may be biased too, but your list somehow strengthened both my excitement to attend the Jewlicious Bat Mitzvah party and my resolve to never ever watch Jersey Shore.
Then my job here is done…