This is a guest post by Barb Adelman with the Minneapolis Jewish Federation.
Top Ten Reasons to Attend Young Leadership of the Minneapolis Jewish Federation’s
4th Annual Casino Night on Saturday, January 29th, 2011
- With prizes from sponsors like Sa Bel Salonspa, Wild Bills, Oak City, Planet Beach, Crave and Bergstrom Jewelers, you can win big without taking out a 2nd mortgage on your home!
- You are sick of losing at Bingo to your Bubbie’s friends in her retirement community, and would like to at least have a chance to win big prizes without the old pros hogging the winnings.
- The chance to go to Vegas, baby! By making or increasing your gift to the 2011 Annual Campaign, you will have the chance to win a trip to www.Tribefest.org in Las Vegas.
- Blackjack, Poker, Craps, Oh My!
- By clicking on the event on the www.jewishminneapolis.org calendar and buying your ticket before January 27th, you can save $5 off entry to the event, and flash more money to the honeys as a big roller at the craps table!
- The odds are great- you don’t have to be Rain Man to win big!
- The all-you-can-eat buffet of sushi, wontons and Oak Ridge Country Club’s famous Szechuan green beans is WAY better than anything you’ll find on the Vegas strip…
- Event chair Avery “Soprano” Appelman says you should.
- You would be listening to the Rat Pack on Muzak all night at home anyways, so you might as well join hundreds of young Jewish adults from around town and listen together!
- Because what happens at YL Casino Night, stays at YL Casino Night (aside from the pictures posted on Facebook).
Casino Night is Saturday, January 29 at Oak Ridge Country Club! Don’t miss the chance to: WIN raffle prizes; PLAY Texas Hold’em, Blackjack, Bingo and more all night; INDULGE in appetizers, desserts, drinks and more! RSVP BY JANUARY 27th and pay just $25 online. Tickets available at the door for $30. Tickets include appetizers, gambling chips, and a raffle ticket. Cash bar will be available. Dietary laws observed. Cocktail attire suggested.
When: Saturday, January 29 at 7:30 p.m.
Where: Oak Ridge Country Club- 700 Oak Ridge Road, Hopkins
(Photo: Viri G)
I bought my ticket even BEFORE I heard about the all-you-can-eat sushi! Can’t wait!
Reason 11 – The Beth El Young Adults After Bar at Champps in Minnetonka!