Beth Jacob, an engaging and vibrant Conservative Congregation, is looking for a dynamic individual to oversee and direct our successful Kadima (7th & 8th grade) and High School Youth program (USY).
The Youth Director will work with a youth board, adult advisory committee and a committed group of adolescents in sustaining and growing the synagogue’s youth program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ruach, Enthusiasm and Vision
• Strong Judaic Background
• Experience working with teenagers
• Good leadership and communication skills
• Self Directed, excellent work ethic
• Desire to work with Jewish youth
• Possessing outstanding personal integrity
• Strong commitment to Israel and Israel Programming
• Familiarity with budgeting
• Personal experience with Jewish youth group work strongly preferred
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree preferred
Beth Jacob is a Conservative synagogue of approximately 350 families located in Mendota Heights, Minnesota. We are taught that the world rests on three things: Torah, Avodah, and Gemilut Hasadim (Pirkei Avot, 1:2). Beth Jacob is a congregational community committed to these three fundamental principles of Judaism. BJUSY has received numerous regional awards including synagogue chapter of excellence award winner and recipient of best overall program. BJUSY is a leading youth program, which has had regional board members and/or regional presidents every year for the last 11 years.
How To Apply:
Please send resume to:
Sean Murphy, Executive Director
Please direct questions to:
Beth Jacob Congregation
1179 Victoria Curve
Mendota Heights, MN 55118