As 2012 draws to a close we look back at some of the top posts of year:
Top Posts By Month:
- January: My Terror, Not His, by Sharon Rosenberg-Scholl
- February: Vote No on the Marriage Amendment, it’s the Jewish Way, by Sarah Brammer-Shlay
- March: The Child Who Does Not Know, by Sharon Rosenberg-Scholl
- April: Shiksa Eats: Wait. Is Matzah a Bread? Or a Cracker?, by Alyssa Anderson
- May: Temple of Aaron Announces Its Hip New Rabbi, Jeremy Fine, to Start in July, by Leora Itman
- June: Two Jews On Parenting: Second Child Syndrome — Who Really Gets Screwed?, by Jeff Mandell and Carin Mrotz
- July: The Great Minnesota Bagel Showdown, by Jeff Mandell
- August: Is Saffron Serving up a Side of Propoganda, by Jeff Mandell
- September: A Difficult but Meaningful Fast, Rabbi Avi S. Olitzsky
- October: From Belarus to Minneapolis: Veronica’s Story, by Daci Platt
- November: A Letter To Our Children, by Rabbi Michael Adam Latz
- December: Kosher Community Moving On From Twin City Poultry, by Lonny Goldsmith
Other Highlights from 2012:
- We had local Jew Andrew Zimmern share his favorite matzo ball soup recipe
- We were a part of lots of great events: Minneapolis Jewish Humor Fest, Purim Party, Jewbilee, Tzedakah Bowl, and so many more!
- We hired an editor, me, to run this wonderful site.
Thank you all so much for reading! We can’t wait to do even more in 2013!