Campaign Executive, Midwest
Open until filled
JNF has launched the $1 Billion Roadmap for the Next Decade, a ground-breaking and unprecedented plan for Israel’s future that focuses on connecting the next generation to Israel, building communities in Israel’s Negev and Galilee, and developing infrastructure for ecology, working with people with special needs, heritage preservation, and Aliyah from North America. We are building the land of Israel, helping her continue to grow and blossom into a leader amongst nations and making the world a better place.
Jewish National Fund seeks to recruit a Campaign Executive for fundraising activities in St. Louis and Minneapolis-St. Paul. The location for this position may be in either St. Louis, Minneapolis-St. Paul or Chicago and will report to the Executive Director, Midwest States.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties will include:
- Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective including major gift prospects
- Board and Leadership development, cultivation, and membership
- Grow and recruit for Affinity Groups including Women for Israel (WFI), Lawyers for Israel (LFI) and Doctors for Israel (DFI)
- Mission recruitment
- Event Planning
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- 2 years fundraising or sales experience
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Jewish communities in St Louis and Minneapolis
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and speaking
- Creative, dependable, self-disciplined individual who is capable of minimal on-site supervision
- Superior problem solving, organization and time management skills
- Supervision experience is required
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed, depending on scheduled JNF events and donor, prospect and lay leadership schedules
- Ability to travel within the Midwestern United States and Israel
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database)
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
A great opportunity for an entrepreneurial friend- raiser/fund-raiser.