Temple of Aaron
Open until filled
Temple of Aaron – Youth Advisor
Temple of Aaron is seeking a part-time Kadima advisor for the remainder of the 2022 school year. The Kadima Advisor needs energy, enthusiasm and strong communication/organizational skills. The successful candidate will be a college graduate or current college student, be familiar with Conservative Judaism, have experience working with children and serve as a positive Jewish role model. The position runs from January 2022- June 2022. Salary for six months ranges from $2500-$4000 based on the number of programs. The position is supervised by the clergy.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Planning social/community service activities once a month for 5th-7th grades
- Create bonding and leadership opportunities for our 5th-7th grade students
- Promoting /marketing chapter and regional events
- Serving as a chaperone to regional Kadima events
- Working with Clergy in Family and youth programming within the school and beyond including but not limited to Family Retreat, Purim Carnival, and End of Year Program
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will be a college graduate or current college student, be familiar with Conservative Judaism, have experience working with children and serve as a positive Jewish role model.
How To Apply:
Please contact Cantor/Educator Joshua Fineblum at [email protected] or call 240-372-0168 for more information.