Temple of Aaron
$25-$30/hour, less than 15 hours/week
Open until filled
Temple of Aaron is looking for a detail-oriented part-time School Assistant to join our collaborative team during our limited school hours on Sundays in person. We seek a person who enjoys working with a variety of people, has strong organizational skills, and has a positive, can-do attitude.
This person would be responsible for supporting all education endeavors for our Religious School, Family Programming, and supporting the education team and teachers to accomplish their projects and programming during school and programming hours.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
What you bring:
- High level of responsiveness and a friendly “tone” through email.
- Support our education team to create special programming by helping with details to make programs thrive.
- Support our Clergy Team and teachers with all youth educational classroom preparation.
- Ability to maintain the education team office & supply room in a clean and organized manner.
- Support our classroom programming with supply confirmation and teacher support.
- Help parents with questions, when Clergy are not available, in a professional manner.
- Provide administrative support for the education team as needed.
- Work with the other members of our administrative team to confirm programming on our shared facilities calendar and submit setup requests to facilities staff.
- Open to taking on other tasks and projects needed by our education team.
Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma required, and college degree preferred.
- Some administrative experience is preferred.
- Know basics about Jewish religion and culture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service experience welcome.
This is a part time 5–6-month job that requires being in person on Sunday mornings. Some remote work is needed on weekdays including but not limited to emails or other communication with teachers and education team leaders.
How To Apply:
Please contact Cantor/Educator Joshua Fineblum at [email protected] or call 240-372-0168 for more information.